A complete IT platform
With a fixed and predictable monthly expenditure, you will have access to a fully equipped IT department comprised of highly-trained personnel, state-of-the-art technology, and refined best practices developed through years of serving clients from various industries. The Castle for Consultation managed IT services platform entails the following:
- Strategic IT planning and Chief Information Officer Advisory Services:
In addition to ensuring operational continuity, your dedicated Castle for Consultation team will provide guidance on digital transformation opportunities to foster the growth and evolution of your business through intelligent IT investments.
- End-user service desk: Prompt and knowledgeable support from the Castle for Consultation service desk ensures increased employee productivity and satisfaction. Assistance is available for standard IT products, industry-specific applications, and business applications such as Microsoft Dynamics 365, Intacct, and NetSuite.
- Security and threat protection: Our services encompass a layered security approach that combines preventive, detective, and corrective technical and administrative controls. We will collaborate with you to ensure compliance with specific statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Onsite support: While many tasks can be performed remotely, regular onsite visits are vital to maintaining a strong connection between Castle for Consultation staff and your business. These visits facilitate employee training, provisioning of new staff, and handling routine and emergency maintenance tasks.
- Microsoft Office 365: Enjoy the flexibility of working from any location, at any time, and on any device. Our package includes the enterprise version of Office 365, providing cloud-based business-class email, HD video conferencing, team collaboration, file sharing, and compliance features such as email archiving and e-discovery.
- Asset and system management: Castle for Consultation takes care of the entire lifecycle of your IT assets, including proactive maintenance, license management, fixed asset tracking, vendor coordination, purchasing, and proper disposal.